Advancing Your Nursing Career Is Affordable
Expand Your Career Options Without Incurring Debt
American Sentinel University offers a variety of high quality nursing degree programs with one of the lowest tuition among online schools. Plus, you’ll be awarded 60 to 90 credit hours for your ADN or active RN license toward your BSN. Or, you can transfer these credit hours to our RN-BSN/MSN program.
Increase Your Earning Power While You Work
Classes are 100% online giving you the flexibility to fit your studies around your work schedule and family obligations. Our students tell us this is very doable! Classes are eight weeks in length and start monthly. You can complete our BSN program in just 10 months, and most of our other degree programs in as little as 18 months.
Enjoy Greater Job Security and Opportunity with a Respected Degree
Our BSN and MSN programs are CCNE accredited, and our DNP program is ACEN accredited. American Sentinel offers real-world education taught by nursing experts who know what is relevant. In fact, 92% of students surveyed report that their course work is immediately applicable to their jobs.
Ready to Take Your Career to the Next Level?
Empower yourself through an online RN to BSN, RN to MSN or DNP degree.
Accredited online nursing degree programs
American Sentinel University offers several market-relevant, high-quality nursing degree programs:
- RN to BSN – An accredited nursing degree program for RNs with associate degrees in nursing. Students enter the BSN program without taking tests to verify prior knowledge. BSN can be completed in 10 months.
- RN to BSN/MSN – An accredited program that enables RNs to earn both their BSN and MSN degree. Students that complete the RN to BSN/MSN program, instead of taking the BSN and MSN programs separately, save time and money.
- MSN – A program for experienced nurses. Students can choose from five specializations: Case Management, Infection Prevention and Control, Nursing Education, Nursing Informatics and Nursing Management and Organizational Leadership.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, Educational Leadership Specialization – A practice-based, leadership-focused program that prepares faculty, program directors and deans to lead nursing education programs.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, Executive Leadership Specialization – A program that prepares master’s-educated nurses for leadership roles in the healthcare system.
Submit the form for more information.
Why choose American Sentinel
- A variety of financial aid options. We offer federal student aid, in-house financing with 0% interest, military benefits, and we accept employer reimbursement.
- Real-world education taught by experts in their fields. 92% of students surveyed report that their course work is immediately applicable to their jobs.
- Dedicated support. All students work closely with a student success advisor. In our 2015 survey, 96% of the MSN students agreed that they are happy with their experience at American Sentinel and that is was the right choice for them. In our 2014 survey, 90% of students felt that they receive personal support from advisors and faculty.
- Innovative online learning platform. Students interact with their peers and professors in our online community.
Scholarships and grants
American Sentinel offers scholarships and grants that can be used for tuition, fees, and other education expenses. They do not need to be repaid and can make an advanced degree more affordable. Eligibility may be based on degree program, field of study, financial need, or a combination of factors. To get more information and speak with one of our admissions advisors, please submit the form.
What students say
“One of the biggest myths about online education is that there’s no meaningful interaction with peers. Classes don’t have to be impersonal. You get to know your classmates and you can tap into their knowledge base.”
Marjorie Fournier, B.S. Nursing
“My American Sentinel education in nursing has made me realize who I am again and how far I have come since I received my RN 16-plus years ago. This realization in many ways has already made me more successful in my daily life.”
Mary Drobnak, MSN
“I enrolled in American Sentinel’s DNP after an exhaustive search through cadres of online DNP programs. I worked full time as a senior VP/CNO and had been out of school for 20 years. Once I made the decision to do it, I loved every minute of it. The program is realistic and I could immediately apply it to practice – it made a difference in how I lead the organization. The staff and faculty were fantastic and the course work very doable around your schedule. I was thrilled with my experience.”
Eddie Beard, DNP Executive Leadership